Present address: Environmental Science, Policy and Management, Division of Ecosystem Sciences, 151 Hilgard Hall, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720–3110, USA.
Cultivation of globally distributed soil bacteria from phylogenetic lineages previously only detected in cultivation-independent surveys
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2002
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 654–666, November 2002
How to Cite
Sait, M., Hugenholtz, P. and Janssen, P. H. (2002), Cultivation of globally distributed soil bacteria from phylogenetic lineages previously only detected in cultivation-independent surveys. Environmental Microbiology, 4: 654–666. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2002.00352.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2002
- Received 14 May, 2002; revised 6 August, 2002; accepted 6 August, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!