Persistence of Salmonella Enteritidis Phage Type 4 in the environment and arthropod vectors on an empty free-range chicken farm
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 79–84, February 2003
How to Cite
Davies, R. H. and Breslin, M. (2003), Persistence of Salmonella Enteritidis Phage Type 4 in the environment and arthropod vectors on an empty free-range chicken farm. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 79–84. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00387.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 23 July, 2002; accepted 10 October, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!