Present address: Ocean Genome Legacy, 32 Totes Road, Beverley, MA 01915 USA.
Analysis of natural populations of Prochlorococcus spp. in the northern Red Sea using phycoerythrin gene sequences
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 681–690, August 2003
How to Cite
Steglich, C., Post, A. F. and Hess, W. R. (2003), Analysis of natural populations of Prochlorococcus spp. in the northern Red Sea using phycoerythrin gene sequences. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 681–690. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00456.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Received and accepted 19 February, 2003;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!