Present address: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Dalhousie University, Sir Charles Tupper Building, Room 8C, 5859 University Ave., Halifax, NS, B3H 4H7, Canada.
Geographical isolation in hot spring cyanobacteria
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 650–659, August 2003
How to Cite
Papke, R. T., Ramsing, N. B., Bateson, M. M. and Ward, D. M. (2003), Geographical isolation in hot spring cyanobacteria. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 650–659. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00460.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2003
- Received 9 December, 2002; revised 3 March, 2003; accepted 7 March, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!