Validation of a more sensitive method for using spotted oligonucleotide DNA microarrays for functional genomics studies on bacterial communities
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 933–943, October 2003
How to Cite
Denef, V. J., Park, J., Rodrigues, J. L. M., Tsoi, T. V., Hashsham, S. A. and Tiedje, J. M. (2003), Validation of a more sensitive method for using spotted oligonucleotide DNA microarrays for functional genomics studies on bacterial communities. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 933–943. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00490.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Received 31 January, 2003; revised 19 May, 2003; accepted 21 May, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!