Effect of N-fertilization, plant genotype and environmental conditions on nifH gene pools in roots of rice
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2003
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1009–1015, October 2003
How to Cite
Tan, Z., Hurek, T. and Reinhold-Hurek, B. (2003), Effect of N-fertilization, plant genotype and environmental conditions on nifH gene pools in roots of rice. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 1009–1015. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00491.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Received 4 March, 2003; accepted 5 June, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!