Present addresses: Cell and Molecular Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824-4320, USA; ‡Department of Earth Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089, USA; §Geochemistry, Department of Geology, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO 80401-1887, USA; ¶Socorro High School, Socorro, NM 87801, USA.
Diverse microbial communities inhabiting ferromanganese deposits in Lechuguilla and Spider Caves
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 1071–1086, November 2003
How to Cite
Northup, D. E., Barns, S. M., Yu, L. E., Spilde, M. N., Schelble, R. T., Dano, K. E., Crossey, L. J., Connolly, C. A., Boston, P. J., Natvig, D. O. and Dahm, C. N. (2003), Diverse microbial communities inhabiting ferromanganese deposits in Lechuguilla and Spider Caves. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 1071–1086. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00500.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
- Received 19 May, 2003; accepted 6 June, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!