Present address. Biology Department, University of Utah, 257 South 1400 East, Salt Lake City, 84112, UT, USA.
A strain isolated from gas oil-contaminated soil displays chemotaxis towards gas oil and hexadecane
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2003
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1002–1008, October 2003
How to Cite
Lanfranconi, M. P., Alvarez, H. M. and Studdert, C. A. (2003), A strain isolated from gas oil-contaminated soil displays chemotaxis towards gas oil and hexadecane. Environmental Microbiology, 5: 1002–1008. doi: 10.1046/j.1462-2920.2003.00507.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2003
- Received 27 February, 2003; accepted 1 July, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!