Recurrent rectal cancer. The pre-irradiated primary tumour: can more radiotherapy be given?
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 501–503, September 2003
How to Cite
Glimelius, B. (2003), Recurrent rectal cancer. The pre-irradiated primary tumour: can more radiotherapy be given?. Colorectal Disease, 5: 501–503. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1318.2003.00501.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Received 1 October 2002; accepted 1 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!