Comparison of CT and MRI in the pre-operative staging of rectal adenocarcinoma and prediction of circumferential resection margin involvement by MRI
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 396–401, September 2003
How to Cite
Mathur, P., Smith, J. J., Ramsey, C., Owen, M., Thorpe, A., Karim, S., Burke, C., Ramesh, S. and Dawson, P. M. (2003), Comparison of CT and MRI in the pre-operative staging of rectal adenocarcinoma and prediction of circumferential resection margin involvement by MRI. Colorectal Disease, 5: 396–401. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1318.2003.00537.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Received 27 February 2003; accepted 16 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.