Rectal resection with low anastomosis: functional outcome
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 458–464, September 2003
How to Cite
Matzel, K. E., Bittorf, B., Günther, K., Stadelmaier, U. and Hohenberger, W. (2003), Rectal resection with low anastomosis: functional outcome. Colorectal Disease, 5: 458–464. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1318.2003.t01-1-00503.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2003
- Received 1 October 2002; accepted 1 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.