D-tagatose, a novel hexose: acute effects on carbohydrate tolerance in subjects with and without type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 285–291, September 1999
How to Cite
Donner, T. W., Wilber, J. F. and Ostrowski, D. (1999), D-tagatose, a novel hexose: acute effects on carbohydrate tolerance in subjects with and without type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 1: 285–291. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.1999.00039.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received February 1999; returned for revision April 1999; revised version accepted June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.