Metabolic consequences of weight loss on glucose metabolism and insulin action in type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 121–129, May 2000
How to Cite
Williams, K. V. and Kelley, D. E. (2000), Metabolic consequences of weight loss on glucose metabolism and insulin action in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2: 121–129. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.2000.00049.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 8 February 1999; returned for revision 23 March 1999; revised version accepted 16 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.