Sibutramine is effective for weight loss and diabetic control in obesity with type 2 diabetes: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 105–112, March 2000
How to Cite
Finer, N., Bloom, S. R., Frost, G. S., Banks, L. M. and Griffiths, J. (2000), Sibutramine is effective for weight loss and diabetic control in obesity with type 2 diabetes: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2: 105–112. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.2000.00071.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 14 September 1999; returned for revision 2 November 1999; revised version accepted 18 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.