Insulin resistance and β-cell dysfunction as therapeutic targets in type 2 diabetes
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 219–229, August 2001
How to Cite
Evans, A. J. and Krentz, A. J. (2001), Insulin resistance and β-cell dysfunction as therapeutic targets in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 3: 219–229. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.2001.00101.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 5 January 2000; returned for revision 8 February 2000; revised version accepted 10 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!