Brain-derived neurotrophic factor ameliorates lipid metabolism in diabetic mice
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2002
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 262–269, July 2002
How to Cite
Tsuchida, A., Nonomura, T., Nakagawa, T., Itakura, Y., Ono-Kishino, M., Yamanaka, M., Sugaru, E., Taiji, M. and Noguchi, H. (2002), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor ameliorates lipid metabolism in diabetic mice. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 4: 262–269. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.2002.00206.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2002
- Received 26 September 2001; returned for revision 5 November 2001; revised version accepted 13 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!