Brain-derived neurotrophic factor modulates glucagon secretion from pancreatic alpha cells: its contribution to glucose metabolism
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 27–37, January 2003
How to Cite
Hanyu, O., Yamatani, K., Ikarashi, T., Soda, S., Maruyama, S., Kamimura, T., Kaneko, . S., Hirayama, S., Suzuki, K., Nakagawa, O., Nawa, H. and Aizawa, Y. (2003), Brain-derived neurotrophic factor modulates glucagon secretion from pancreatic alpha cells: its contribution to glucose metabolism. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 5: 27–37. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.2003.00238.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 16 July 2002; accepted 15 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.