Rapid reversal of hepatic steatosis, and reduction of muscle triglyceride, by rosiglitazone: MRI/S studies in Zucker fatty rats
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 234–243, July 2003
How to Cite
Hockings, P. D., Changani, K. K., Saeed, N., Reid, D. G., Birmingham, J., O'Brien, P., Osborne, J., Toseland, C. N. and Buckingham, R. E. (2003), Rapid reversal of hepatic steatosis, and reduction of muscle triglyceride, by rosiglitazone: MRI/S studies in Zucker fatty rats. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 5: 234–243. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-1326.2003.00268.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
- Received 21 November 2002; returned for revision 12 February 2003; revised version accepted 17 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.