A retrospective study of 30 cases of frozen lamellar corneal graft in dogs and cats
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 233–241, December 1999
How to Cite
Hansen, P. A. and Guandalini, A. (1999), A retrospective study of 30 cases of frozen lamellar corneal graft in dogs and cats. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2: 233–241. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-5224.1999.00084.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!