A comparison of corneal sensitivity between brachycephalic and Domestic Short-haired cats
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 127–130, June 2001
How to Cite
Blocker, T. and Van Der Woerdt, A. (2001), A comparison of corneal sensitivity between brachycephalic and Domestic Short-haired cats. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 4: 127–130. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-5224.2001.00189.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!