The use of porcine small intestinal submucosa in ten cases of feline corneal disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 147–153, June 2001
How to Cite
Featherstone, H. J., Sansom, J. and Heinrich, C. L. (2001), The use of porcine small intestinal submucosa in ten cases of feline corneal disease. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 4: 147–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-5224.2001.00192.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!