Present address: University of Minnesota 347 Ford Hall 224 Church Street SE Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA Presented in part at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Sarasota, FL, October 11, 2001.
Seasonal effects on the aerobic bacterial and fungal conjunctival flora of normal thoroughbred brood mares in Florida
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 45–50, March 2003
How to Cite
Andrew, S. E., Nguyen, A., Jones, G. L. and Brooks, D. E. (2003), Seasonal effects on the aerobic bacterial and fungal conjunctival flora of normal thoroughbred brood mares in Florida. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 6: 45–50. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-5224.2003.00265.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!