In addition to the 13 clades present in the strict consensus with more than 50% bootstrap support (Fig. 6), a Varanus-Lanthanotus clade is also supported with a bootstrap of 56%.
Soft anatomy, diffuse homoplasy, and the relationships of lizards and snakes
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 101–130, April 2000
How to Cite
Lee, M. S. (2000), Soft anatomy, diffuse homoplasy, and the relationships of lizards and snakes. Zoologica Scripta, 29: 101–130. doi: 10.1046/j.1463-6409.2000.00035.x
In addition to the 11 clades present in the strict consensus with more than 50% bootstrap support (Fig. 7), an agamid-chamaeleonid clade is supported with a bootstrap of 58%, and a xantusiid-gekkotansclade is supported with a bootstrap of 52%.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Accepted 25 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!