Outcome of radical cystectomy for bladder cancer according to the disease type at presentation
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 374–378, March 2002
How to Cite
Yiou, R., Patard, J.-J., Benhard, H., Abbou, C.-C. and Chopin, D.K. (2002), Outcome of radical cystectomy for bladder cancer according to the disease type at presentation. BJU International, 89: 374–378. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-4096.2001.001020.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2001
- 5Importance of early cystectomy for the prognosis of cancer of bladder. J Urol 1988; 94: 401–4, , .
- 12The World Health Organization/International Society of Urological Pathology consensus classification of urothelial (transitional cell) neoplasms of the urinary bladder. Bladder Consensus Conference Committee. Am J Surg Pathol 1998; 22: 1435–8DOI: 10.1097/00000478-199812000-00001, , , .
- 14Mode of presentation of invasive bladder cancer: reassessment of the problem. J Urol 1981; 128: 31–3, .
- 19et al. and Members of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Genitourinary Group. Adjuvant chemotherapy for superficial transitional cell bladder carcinoma: long-term results of a European Organization for research and treatment of cancer randomized trial comparing doxorubicin, ethoglucid and transurethral resection alone. J Urol 1997; 158: 378–84, ,
- 24p53 expression predicts progression and poor survival in T1 bladder tumours. Eur Urol 2000; 28: 644–53, , et al.
R. Yiou, MD, Resident.
J.-J. Patard, MD, Assistant Professor of Urology.
H. Benhard, MD, Urologist attending.
C.-C. Abbou, MD, Professor of Urology.
D.K. Chopin, MD, Professor of Urology.
carcinoma in situ.