Thick vs thin loop transurethral resection of the prostate: a double-blind prospective trial of early morbidity
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2002
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 197–201, February 2002
How to Cite
Holmes, M., Cox, J., Stewart, J., King, D., Bary, P. and Wright, W. (2002), Thick vs thin loop transurethral resection of the prostate: a double-blind prospective trial of early morbidity. BJU International, 89: 197–201. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-4096.2001.02412.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication 12 July 2001
- 1Is transurethral resection of the prostate still justified? BJU Int 1999; 83: 227–37DOI: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00908.x& .
- 3Transurethral prostatectomy: mortality and morbidity. Prostate 1996; 28: 195–200DOI: 10.1002/(sici)1097-0045(199603)28:3<195::aid-pros6>3.3.co;2-v, , , .
- 6One-year follow-up of a prospective randomized trial of electrovaporization vs resection of the benign prostate. Br J Urol 1997; 79 (Suppl. 4): 62, , , .
- 7Transurethral electrovaporization of the prostate (TVP) vs TURP in urodynamically obstructed patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia: a randomized multicentric study with one year follow up. J Urol 1997; 157 (Suppl.): 96, , et al.
- 8Holmium laser resection of the prostate: preliminary results of a new method for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Urology 1996; 47: 48–51DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(99)80381-1, , , .
- 11Standardized comparison of laser-vaporization, electro-vaporization and modified electro-loop-resection. J Urol 1997; 157 (Suppl.): 436, , , et al.
M. Holmes, MB, ChB, BSc, Urology Consultant.
J. Cox, Registered Nurse.
J. Stewart, MSc, Statistician.
D. King, Urology Registrar.
P. Bary, FRACS, FRCS, Urology Consultant.
W. Wright, FRACS, FRCS, Urology Consultant.
transurethral electrovaporization of the prostate
transurethral vaporized resection of the prostate.