Screening for prostate cancer: evidence and perspectives
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 88, Issue 8, pages 811–817, November 2001
How to Cite
Schröder, F.H., Wildhagen, M.F. and and the Rotterdam Study Group of the ‘European Randomised Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer’ (ERSPC) (2001), Screening for prostate cancer: evidence and perspectives. BJU International, 88: 811–817. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-4096.2001.02449.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!