Pain after transrectal ultrasonography-guided prostate biopsy: the advantages of periprostatic local anaesthesia
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 540–544, October 2001
How to Cite
Seymour, H., Perry, M.J.A., Lee-Elliot, C., Dundas, D. and Patel, U. (2001), Pain after transrectal ultrasonography-guided prostate biopsy: the advantages of periprostatic local anaesthesia. BJU International, 88: 540–544. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2001.02324.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!