Contribution of grade, vascular invasion and age to outcome in clinically localized renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2002
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 26–31, July 2002
How to Cite
Griffiths, D.F.R., Verghese, A., Golash, A., Kynaston, H.G., Matthews, P.N., Hart, A.J.L. and Court, J.B. (2002), Contribution of grade, vascular invasion and age to outcome in clinically localized renal cell carcinoma. BJU International, 90: 26–31. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02661.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication 1 January 2002
- 1Histopathologic prognostic indicators for renal cell carcinoma. Sem Diag Pathol 1998; 15: 68 – 76.
- 4International Union Against Cancer (UICC) TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours 5th edn. New York: Wiley-Liss Publications, 1997, eds.
- 8Recommendations for examining and reporting tumor-bearing kidney specimens from adults. Sem Diag Pathol 1998; 15: 77 – 82.
- 13Renal sinus involvement in renal cell carcinomas. Am J Surg Pathol 2000; 24: 451 – 8DOI: 10.1097/00000478-200003000-00015, , , .
D.F.R. Griffiths, MB BCh, MRCP, FRCPath, Senior Lecturer in Pathology.
A. Verghese, MBBS, MDPath, MRCPath, Consultant in Histopathology.
H.G. Kynaston, MDChB, FRCS(Urol), Consultant Urologist.
P.N. Matthews, FRCS, Consultant Urologist.
A.J.L. Hart, FRCS(ED), FRCS, Consultant Urologist.
J.B. Court, PGD, Principal Clinical Scientist.
inferior vena cava invasion
microscopic vascular invasion
renal vein invasion.