Female urodynamics and lower urinary tract infection
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2002
Volume 89, Issue 9, pages 863–867, June 2002
How to Cite
Okorocha, I., Cumming, G. and Gould, I. (2002), Female urodynamics and lower urinary tract infection. BJU International, 89: 863–867. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02770.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication 8 February 2002
- 2Anonymous. Sensoner pressure dome pressure transducer covers for urodynamic bladder pressure measurement. Risk of cross-infection. Safety Action Notice (SC) Medical Devices 00/24, 05 September 2000: 1–2
- 3The Morbidity of Urodynamic Investigations. Proceedings of the 11th Annual Meeting of the ICS, Lund 1981: 140–1, , , .
- 5Urinary tract infection after cystometry. Age Aging 1985; 14: 291–5, , .
- 11Urodynamic Techniques. In AbramsP ed., Urodynamics, 2nd edn. Berlin: Springer, 1998: 39–89.
- 12Urinary tract infection. In BuchshaumHJ, SchmidtJD eds, Gynecologic and Obstetric Urology. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 1978: 301–24.
- 13The significance of bacteruria in preventive medicine. In KassEH ed., Progress in Pyelonephritis. Philadelphia: Davis, 1964: 3–20, , .
- 14Urinary tract infection in women. In StameyTA ed., Pathogenesis and Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections. Baltimore/London: Williams & Wilkins, 1980: 122–209.
- 20Lack of morbidity from urodynamic studies in children with asymptomatic bacteriuria. Urology 1999; 54: 359–61DOI: 10.1016/s0090-4295(99)00214-9, , , , , .
- 23An age-related investigation of urinary tract symptoms and infection following urodynamic studies. Age Aging 1994; 23: 62–4, , .
I. Okorocha, BSc(Hons), MBChB, FWACS, FMCOG, MRCOG, Associate Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
G. Cumming, BSc(Hons), MBChB, MD, MRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
I. Gould, MBChB, FRCP, FRCPath, Consultant Microbiologist.
postvoid residual volume.