The prevalence and predictors of psychological distress in patients with early localized prostate cancer
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2002
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 56–61, July 2002
How to Cite
Bisson, J.I., Chubb, H.L., Bennett, S., Mason, M., Jones, D. and Kynaston, H. (2002), The prevalence and predictors of psychological distress in patients with early localized prostate cancer. BJU International, 90: 56–61. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02806.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication 8 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!