Urodynamic findings 3 months after radiotherapy in patients treated with conformal external beam radiotherapy for prostate carcinoma
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 62–67, July 2002
How to Cite
Do, V., Choo, R., Deboer, G., Herschorn, S., Danjoux, C., Chen, C.H. and Barak, I. (2002), Urodynamic findings 3 months after radiotherapy in patients treated with conformal external beam radiotherapy for prostate carcinoma. BJU International, 90: 62–67. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02813.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication 22 February 2002
- 8International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements. Prescribing, recording, and reporting photon beam therapy. ICRU Report 50. Bethesda, MD: 1993
- 14Efficacy of selective alpha-1 blocker therapy in the treatment of acute urinary symptoms during radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer. International J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2002; :in press, , , .
V. Do, MBBS, FRANZCR, Radiation Oncologist.
R. Choo, MD, FRCPC, FACR, Radiation Oncologist.
G. DeBoer, PhD, Biostatistician.
S. Herschorn, MD, FRCSC, Urologist.
C. Danjoux, MD, FRCPC, Radiation Oncologist.
C.H. Chen, MRT (T), Radiation Therapist.
I. Barak, CCRA, Clinical Trials Assistant.
Quality of Life (assessment)
clinical target volume
planning target volume
postvoid residual volume.