Three-month neoadjuvant hormonal therapy before radical prostatectomy: a 7-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2002
Volume 90, Issue 6, pages 561–566, October 2002
How to Cite
Aus, G., Abrahamsson, P.-A., Ahlgren, G., Hugosson, J., Lundberg, S., Schain, M., Schelin, S. and Pedersen, K. (2002), Three-month neoadjuvant hormonal therapy before radical prostatectomy: a 7-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial. BJU International, 90: 561–566. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2002.02982.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2002
- Accepted for publication 5 July 2002
- 5Radical perineal prostatectomy subsequent to bilateral orchiectomy. Del State Med J 1944; 16: 19–20.
- 14TNM. Classification of prostate cancer. In Sobin LH, Wittekind C eds. UICC TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours. New York: Wiley-Liss 1997: 170–3
- 15Histologic typing of prostate tumours. In International Histological Classification of Tumours No. 22. Geneva: World Health Organization 1980: 17–21, , .
- 19Temporary combination therapy with flutamide and tryptex as adjuvant to radical prostatectomy for the treatment of early stage prostate cancer. In Labrie F, ed. Early Stage Prostate Cancer: Diagnosis and Choice of Therapy. New York: Elsevier Science Publishers 1989: 41–51, , .
- 21Down-staging of early stage prostate cancer before radical prostatectomy: The first randomized trial of neoadjuvant combination therapy with flutamide and a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist. Urology 1994; 44: 29–37, , et al.
- 24Randomized study of neoadjuvant testicular androgen ablation therapy before radical prostatectomy in men with clinically localized prostate cancer. J Urol 1966; 155: 1357–60, , , .
G. Aus, MD, Associate Professor.
P.-A. Abrahamsson, MD, Professor.
G. Ahlgren, MD, PhD.
J. Hugosson, MD, Professor.
S. Lundberg, MD.
M. Schain, MD.
S. Schelin, MD.
K. Pedersen, MD, PhD.
neoadjuvant hormonal treatment