The fear of prostate cancer in men with lower urinary tract symptoms: should symptomatic men be screened?
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 30–32, January 2003
How to Cite
Brown, C.T., O'Flynn, E., Van Der Meulen, J., Newman, S., Mundy, A.R. and Emberton, M. (2003), The fear of prostate cancer in men with lower urinary tract symptoms: should symptomatic men be screened?. BJU International, 91: 30–32. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04013.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2002
- 2Anonymous. The NHS Cancer Plan. Whitehall, London, UK: Department of Health, 2001 http:www.doh.gov.ukcancercancerplanch3.htm
- 7Cancer of the prostate among men with benign prostatic hyperplasia. J Nat Cancer Inst 1974; 2: 115 – 7, , , .
- 10Basics of Qualitative Research: Grounded Theory Procedures and Techniques. California: Sage, 1990, .
- 112000, , et al. Clinical Practice Guidelines. The management of uncomplicated lower urinary tract symptoms in men. National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia,