Selenium supplementation, baseline plasma selenium status and incidence of prostate cancer: an analysis of the complete treatment period of the Nutritional Prevention of Cancer Trial
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 608–612, May 2003
How to Cite
Duffield-Lillico, A.J., Dalkin, B.L., Reid, M.E., Turnbull, B.W., Slate, E.H., Jacobs, E.T., Marshall, J.R., Clark, L.C. and for the Nutritional Prevention of Cancer Study Group (2003), Selenium supplementation, baseline plasma selenium status and incidence of prostate cancer: an analysis of the complete treatment period of the Nutritional Prevention of Cancer Trial. BJU International, 91: 608–612. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04167.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication 30 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!