High serum prostate-specific antigen levels in the absence of prostate cancer in Middle-Eastern men: the clinician's dilemma
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 618–622, May 2003
How to Cite
Kehinde, E.O., Sheikh, M., Mojimoniyi, O.A., Francis, I., Anim, J.T., Nkansa-Dwamena, D. and Al-Awadi, K.A. (2003), High serum prostate-specific antigen levels in the absence of prostate cancer in Middle-Eastern men: the clinician's dilemma. BJU International, 91: 618–622. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04199.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Accepted for publication 25 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!