The results of 15 years of consistent strategy in treating antenatally suspected pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 850 –852 , June 2003
How to Cite
Thorup, J., Jokela, R., Cortes, D. and Nielsen, O.H. (2003), The results of 15 years of consistent strategy in treating antenatally suspected pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction. BJU International, 91: 850 –852 . doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04228.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication 6 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!