Catheter-associated urinary tract infections: prevalence of uropathogens and pattern of antimicrobial resistance in a UK hospital (1996–2001)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 806–809, June 2003
How to Cite
Wazait, H.D., Patel, H.R.H., Veer, V., Kelsey, M., Van Der Meulen, J.H.P., Miller, R.A. and Emberton, M. (2003), Catheter-associated urinary tract infections: prevalence of uropathogens and pattern of antimicrobial resistance in a UK hospital (1996–2001). BJU International, 91: 806–809. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04239.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication 20 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!