Transdermal electromotive administration of verapamil and dexamethasone for Peyronie's disease
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 825–829, June 2003
How to Cite
Di Stasi, S.M., Giannantoni, A., Capelli, G., Jannini, E.A., Virgili, G., Storti, L. and Vespasiani, G. (2003), Transdermal electromotive administration of verapamil and dexamethasone for Peyronie's disease. BJU International, 91: 825–829. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04242.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication 14 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.