Ex-vivo comparison of the haemostatic properties of standard transurethral resection and transurethral vaporization resection of the prostate
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 319–322, August 2003
How to Cite
Reich, O., Schneede, P., Zaak, D., Siebels, M. and Hofstetter, A. (2003), Ex-vivo comparison of the haemostatic properties of standard transurethral resection and transurethral vaporization resection of the prostate. BJU International, 92: 319–322. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04340.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!