Putative protein markers in the sera of men with prostatic neoplasms
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 223–225, August 2003
How to Cite
Lehrer, S., Roboz, J., Ding, H., Zhao, S., Diamond, E.J., Holland, J.F., Stone, N.N., Droller, M.J. and Stock, R.G. (2003), Putative protein markers in the sera of men with prostatic neoplasms. BJU International, 92: 223–225. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04341.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 22 April 2003
- 1Neoplasms of the prostate. In KufeDW, PollockRE, WeichselbaumRR et al., eds, Holland-Frei Cancer Medicine, Chap. 111, 6th edn. Hamilton, Ontario, Canada: Decker Inc., 2003: 1707 – 40, , , , .
- 3Identification of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) as the target of monoclonal antibody 107–1A4 by protein chip array, surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization (SELDI) technology. Int J Cancer 2001; 92: 871 – 6, , , , .
- 6Protein profiles in colon cancer by SELDI-TOF mass spectrometry. Proc AACR 2002; 43: 37, , , .
- 72003, , . Identification of colon cancer associating protein in plasma using MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry. Presented at the 51st ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry,