Beneficial effects of continuous overnight catheter drainage in children with polyuric renal failure
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 447–451, September 2003
How to Cite
Montané, B., Abitbol, C., Seeherunvong, W., Chandar, J., Strauss, J., González, R. and Zilleruelo, G. (2003), Beneficial effects of continuous overnight catheter drainage in children with polyuric renal failure. BJU International, 92: 447–451. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04353.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Accepted for publication 12 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!