Triple incision to treat phimosis in children: an alternative to circumcision?
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 459–462, September 2003
How to Cite
Fischer-Klein, Ch. and Rauchenwald, M. (2003), Triple incision to treat phimosis in children: an alternative to circumcision?. BJU International, 92: 459–462. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04354.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Accepted for publication 12 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!