The prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms in men and women in four centres. The UrEpik study
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 409–414, September 2003
How to Cite
Boyle, P., Robertson, C., Mazzetta, C., Keech, M., Hobbs, F.D.R., Fourcade, R., Kiemeney, L., Lee, C. and the UrEpik Study Group (2003), The prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms in men and women in four centres. The UrEpik study. BJU International, 92: 409–414. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.2003.04369.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Accepted for publication 24 May 2003
- 2Epidemiology and natural history of BPH. In DenisLJ Murphy G Khoury S eds, Proceedings of Fourth International Consultation on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Jersey: SCI, 1998, , et al.
- 4A cross-sectional survey of benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary incontinence and male erectile dysfunction, prostatitis and interstitial cystitis in the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands and Korea. J Epidemiol Biostatistics 1998; 3: 179 – 87, , et al.
- 142000, , et al. Response bias and sampling weights for the UrEpiK Study
- 15Cultural and Linguistic Validation of Questionnaires to Assess BPH-Related Urinary Symptoms and Associated Quality-of-Life Aspects. Final Report of Project supported by a research grant from GlaxoWellcome. Milan: European Institute of Oncology, 1999: 1 – 143, , , .
- 16Health and Deprivation: Inequality and the North. London: Croom-Helm, 1988, , .