This report is reproduced with permission from the ICS, which retains the copyright; first published in Neurourology & Urodynamics 2002; 21(2): 179–183.
The standardization of terminology in nocturia: report from the standardization subcommittee of the International Continence Society
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 90, Issue Supplement s3, pages 11–15, December 2002
How to Cite
Van Kerrebroeck, P., Abrams, P., Chaikin, D., Donovan, J., Fonda, D., Jackson, S., Jennum, P., Johnson, T., Lose, G.R., Mattiasson, A., Robertson, G.L. and Weiss, J. (2002), The standardization of terminology in nocturia: report from the standardization subcommittee of the International Continence Society. BJU International, 90: 11–15. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410X.90.s3.3.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- 5Female urinary symptoms: age prevalence in a community dwelling population using a validated questionnaire. Neurourol Urodyn 1998; 16: 432–4, , , ,
- 7Subjective sleep characteristics of 1485 males and females aged 50–93: effects of sex and age, and factors related to self evaluated quality of sleep. J Gerontol Biol Sci Med Sci 1996; 51: 108–15, , , ,
- 121990International classification of sleep disorders: diagnostic and coding manual. Rochester MN: American Sleep Disorders Association
- 15The Role of Nocturnal Polyuria in Nocturnal Urinary Symptoms in Healthy Elderly Males. MD Thesis. Bristol, 1992.
- 16Nocturnal polyuria. Br J Urol 1999; 84 (Suppl. 1): 17–9
- 182000, , , Pathogenic aspects of nocturia in the elderly: Differences between nocturics and non-nocturics. ICS meeting