Symptom characteristics and the development of tolerance with time in patients with indwelling double-pigtail ureteric stents
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 276–279, August 1999
How to Cite
Irani, Siquier, Pirès, Lefebvre, Doré and Aubert (1999), Symptom characteristics and the development of tolerance with time in patients with indwelling double-pigtail ureteric stents. BJU International, 84: 276–279. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00154.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.