Horseshoe kidney with hydronephrosis secondary to ureteric stenosis: construction of a ureter from the renal pelvis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 146–147, January 1999
How to Cite
Al-Shamsi, A., Abudaia, J., Al-Sabban, E. and Ahmed, S. (1999), Horseshoe kidney with hydronephrosis secondary to ureteric stenosis: construction of a ureter from the renal pelvis. BJU International, 83: 146–147. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00858.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!