You have free access to this content
Evaluation of ureteric contraction: a comparison among ring, spiral-cut and longitudinal segments
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 95–100, January 1999
How to Cite
Jerde, T.J., Saban, R. and Nakada, S.Y. (1999), Evaluation of ureteric contraction: a comparison among ring, spiral-cut and longitudinal segments. BJU International, 83: 95–100. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00865.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 11971; 13–20Pharmacological Experiments on Isolated Preparations. Edinburgh: E&S Livingstone Ltd,
- 81989; 388–9, , Basic Histology. Norwalk CT, San Mateo CA: Appleton and Lange,
- 91971; 3–27Ureteral embryology, developmental anatomy and myology. In Boyarski S, Gottschalk CW, Tanagho EA, Zimskind PD. Urodynamics. New York: Academic Press,
- 12Surgical anatomy of the genitourinary tract. In Walsh PC, Retik AB, Stamey TA, Vaughan Jr D, eds, Campbell’s Urology. 1. New York: Saunders1992; 35–9.
- 15Cumulative dose–response curve: II. Techniques for the making of dose–response curves in isolated organs and evaluating drug parameters. Arch Int Pharmacodyn Ther 1963; 143: 299.
- 16 SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT user’s guide, Version 6, 4th edn, Volumes 1 & 2, Cary NC. 1989