Predicting the extent of prostate cancer using the combination of systematic biopsy and serum prostate-specific antigen in Japanese men
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 39–42, January 1999
How to Cite
Gohji, K., Okamoto, M., Takenaka, A., Nomi, M. and Fujii, A. (1999), Predicting the extent of prostate cancer using the combination of systematic biopsy and serum prostate-specific antigen in Japanese men. BJU International, 83: 39–42. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.00875.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1Cancer Statistics. CA 1995; 45: 12, , .
- 21993; 154–70, , Cancer Statistics - incidence/mortality/prognosis, 1993. Shinohara Publishing Co., Tokyo,
- 4Detection of prostate cancer using prostate specific antigen, its density, and the density of the transition zone in Japanese men with intermediate serum prostate specific antigen concentrations. Cancer 1997; 79: 1969–76, , et al.
- 7Murphy GP and the investigators of the American Cancer Society National Prostate Cancer Detection Project. The American Cancer Society National Prostate Cancer Detection Project: findings on the detection of early prostate cancer in 2425 men. Cancer 1991; 67: 2949–58, , ,
- 91988; 1–7, Prostate cancer: the magnitude of the problem in the United States. In Coffey DS, Resnick MI, Door FA, Karr JP eds, A Multidisciplinary Analysis of Controversies in the Management of Prostate Cancer. New York: Plenum Press,
- 16International Union Against CancerIn Sobin LH, Wittekind CH eds, TNM 5th edn. New York: John Wiley & Sons,1997; 170–3