The histological extent of the local spread of carcinoma of the penis and its therapeutic implications
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 299–301, February 2000
How to Cite
Agrawal, A., Pai, D., Ananthakrishnan, N., Smile, S.R. and Ratnakar, C. (2000), The histological extent of the local spread of carcinoma of the penis and its therapeutic implications. BJU International, 85: 299–301. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2000.00413.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 14 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!