The use of cadaveric fascia lata in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 264–269, February 2000
How to Cite
Singla, A.K. (2000), The use of cadaveric fascia lata in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women. BJU International, 85: 264–269. doi: 10.1046/j.1464-410x.2000.00415.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 14 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!